Event: The Great Hangover
“La vita è troppo breve per bere vini mediocri.” – Wolfgang Goethe
“I drink to make other people more interesting.” – Ernest Hemingway
Dynamo Productions presents the Event “The Great Hangover”, starting on Wednesday 5th at 09:00 Server Time and ending on Wednesday 12nd at 09:00 Server Time.
Who can participate?
Only the players that will be in the snapshot taken at the begin of the event.
How the event works?
Just a few second before the beginning of the event, a snapshot of all players and their kingdom will be taken: only the players in this initial lists will be able to participate.
Example of snapshot (citizens and their Kingdoms):
|Guglielmo Di Valenza||Kingdom of Italy|
|Mario Rossi||Kingdom of England|
Example of snapshot (number of Kingdom citizens)
|Kingdom of Italy||200|
|Kingdom of England||150|
From the beginning of the event, that will last 7 days, the player can start to drink. Each drink gives the following points:
Wins who makes more points.
For individual prizes, the three players who scores more points will win.
|Guglielmo di Valenza||190,4||1st|
- 1st classified: Badge “The great Hangover event Winner” + 5.000 Doubloons
- 2nd classified: 2.500 Doubloons
- 3rd Classified: 1500 Doubloons
For Kingdom prizes, the three Kingdoms that will have the higher score will win. Score will be computed as:
Score = Points / Citizens (values taken at the beginning on the event)
|Kingdom of Italy||2000||200||100||1st|
|Kingdom of England||990||100||99||2nd|
- 1st classified: Badge “The great Hangover event Winner” + 50 Health Potions OR can swap a resource OR add a resource to a region reconquered by natives
- 2nd classified: 25 Health Potions
- 3rd Classified: 10 Health Potions
How the points are calculated?
Administration will extract personal events from the start to the end of the event and will compute the points.
|Balder Rosenberg||20/09/2016 10:02||__events.eatdrinkitem;1||;__items.meadbottle_name|
|Balder Rosenberg||20/09/2016 12:14||__events.eatdrinkitem;2||;__items.meadbottle_name|
|Balder Rosenberg||21/09/2016 06:20||__events.eatdrinkitem;2||;__items.meadbottle_name|
|Balder Rosenberg||21/09/2016 06:21||__events.eatdrinkitem;1||;__items.meadbottle_name|
Balder Rosenberg will score 6 * 2,5 = 15 points.
What happens if player changes Kingdoms during the event?
Nothing, because we will compute the kingdom score with the data (character name, kingdom, and kingdom citizens ) of the initial snapshot.
Will Natives attacks during the event?
Normally battles don’t stop during an event but war Engine is disabled until 12nd October due to the recent discovered bug. Administration needs to test every battle combination before ending the truce.
Latest posts by sunchaser (see all)
- Medieval Europe Release 220.127.116.11 – Armor and Weapon Rebalancement - September 16, 2018
- Medieval Europe Release 18.104.22.168 – War Engine Fixes - June 24, 2018
- Medieval Europe Release 22.214.171.124 – New Suggestion Process - June 3, 2018