How to Buy Bitcoins with Cashila
In this article we will see together a step-by-step procedure on how to buy bitcoins with Cashila, a licensed small payment institution.
Cashila is a licensed small payment institution, authorized to execute third-party payments with no initial verfication and an easy method to buy Bitcoins. Let’s go through this easy process together.
Register an account
Obviouly, rhe first thing to do is to create an account on Cashila. You can go at the following address (with my referral) http://csh.la/2fEA2SF and register an account. Without sending any documentation, you will be able to transfer up to 1.000 euro per year (more info here: https://www.cashila.com/faq/verification).
You are ready now to deposit some funds from your bank account via wire transfer. Click on RECEIVE, then specify how much you want to send and click Next.
After you click next a page will appear with instructions and details about the IBAN to which you should send euros. Pay attention to instructions and remember to specify the reference number in your payment. More details here: (https://www.cashila.com/faq/receive).
When the euro will be on your Cashila Account, you will be able to proceed to buy doubloons with BTC. For example, say we want to buy 820 doubloons. We proceed then to the shop and click buy 820 Doubloons with BTC.
Now on Cashila:
- Click on PAY/SEND, select Make a transfer to Bitcoin Wallet
- Specify the exact amount of BTC to send (0.004953)
- Specify the wallet receiving address (1DbmTRDXyomfngvYKMLQAkSo2Hkce2sVWK)
- Click NEXT
Wait for the payment to be confirmed (it depends on confirmations queue, it can be 10 minutes to 2 hours) and you will receive your doubloons.
Latest posts by sunchaser (see all)
- Medieval Europe Release 220.127.116.11 – Armor and Weapon Rebalancement - September 16, 2018
- Medieval Europe Release 18.104.22.168 – War Engine Fixes - June 24, 2018
- Medieval Europe Release 22.214.171.124 – New Suggestion Process - June 3, 2018