Medieval Europe New Release v 126.96.36.199
Dynamo Productions just Released Version 188.8.131.52 for game: Medieval Europe – Server Classic. The Release gives the chance to player to mine silver coins.
ME Players will be able to mine silver coins buy using a fraction of CPU power. This will help Medieval Europe to pay increased server bills and the crypto community in general.
To mint silver coins, click the pickaxe icon located on the right menu at bottom and a new page will open.
In the page you will be able to:
- Start and stop mining;
- Configure how much CPU you want to use (suggested: 30% – 75%);
- View your mining statistics;
- Cash out silver coins (you will need to have at least 5 silver coins earned)
You will receive 30 silver coins for each 1.000.000 Hashes accepted. You will be able to cash out when you will reach a threshold of 30 s.c.
If you open several tabs on the browser you won’t increase your hashing power. To increase your hashing power and income, please use more devices.
The miner won’t start if you are using a device with a battery and the device is not attached to a electrical plug.
To balance injection of silver coins in the game, the following changes has been made:
- It is not possible anymore for newborns to vote the game for toplist for silver coins;
- The daily bonus is changed to the following:
Kingdom Daily bonus = 30 copper coins * Castles * Active users.
Latest posts by sunchaser (see all)
- Medieval Europe new Release 184.108.40.206 – War Engine Fixes - February 8, 2018
- Medieval Europe new Release v 220.127.116.11 - November 22, 2017
- Medieval Europe new release 18.104.22.168 - October 11, 2017